Photobucket  photo linec_zpsaf5a5183.jpg Photobucket  photo linec_zpsaf5a5183.jpg Photobucket  photo linec_zpsaf5a5183.jpg Photobucket  photo linec_zpsaf5a5183.jpg Photobucket

Sunday, September 23, 2012

Gold Triangle Earrings // DIY

Happy Sunday!

If you missed last week's Number Pillow DIY, I highly recommend you go check it out!

Today I have an incredibly simple project for you all, which you're going to love!

Check out these cute gold triangle earrings!



I found these cute gold triangles at Michael's in the jewelry clearance. Although the concept of this project is quite simple, it just goes to show that simple, cheap crafts can look just as good as the fancy ones!

Read on to learn how to make them!


Here's what you'll need:
-Metal pieces with holes at the top (any kind will do - mine just happen to be gold triangles and from Michael's)
-Earring wire hooks
-Jewelry pliers

Here's what you do:

1. Take the loop on the earring wire hooks and pry it open a bit with the jewelry pliers.



2. Slide the loops through the hole in the metal pieces (in my case, the gold triangles). Using the jewelry pliers, close the loops back up.


And you're done!

If you aren't a member/follower of Elemental Carbon yet and you have a google, yahoo, or twitter account, sign in and join my site! I'd love to have you following along.

Pin It

3 comments:

  1. These are so cute! I love all of your DIY's,
    they are so great!! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Rachel! I always appreciate positive feedback :)

      Alyssa

      Delete

Feedback? Questions? Say it here! I love hearing from you all.

Please keep your comments and feedback kind and uplifting.