Sunday, March 31, 2013

Tag Necklace // DIY

Happy Easter, everyone!

This is what we will be making today:



Read on to learn how!

SUPPLIES:
-Small chains
-Bead
-Vintage/antique chain
-Jump rings
-Lobster clasp
-On hand: jewelry pliers

HOW:
1. Attach the bead to the tag with jump rings.


2. Attach three chains to each side of the jump ring on the tag.



3. Attach a lobster clasp to the end of the chains.

4. Enjoy!
________________________________________________________________________

"Jesus answered, 'I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me."
-John 14:6

I'd also like to leave you with a quote I came across that I think represents today really well:

"The world takes us to a silver screen on which flickering images of passion and romance play, and as we watch, the world says, 'This is love.' God takes us to the foot of a tree on which a naked and bloodied man hangs and says, 'This is love.'"

Pin It

3 comments:

  1. Wow!! That is soooo adorable!! I am over from Saturday Style on one haole girl. New follower!
    Adrienne
    Http://myblackwhitecolor.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that you do Bible verses and quotes that really inspire christians!! Thanks so much! Plus your diy projects rule!

    ReplyDelete

Feedback? Questions? Say it here! I love hearing from you all.

Please keep your comments and feedback kind and uplifting.