Ready for another DIY that also happens to be incredibly easy?
Today we're making geometric notebooks. They're so cute and easy it almost hurts. These would also make great handmade Christmas presents!
Read on to find out how!
Here's what you'll need:
- Various coordinating pieces of scrapbook paper
- Blank journal notebook
- Xyron 900 or other adhesive
Here's what you do:
1. First, pick out what pieces of scrapbook paper you want to use. Try to use some solids mixed with cool patterns. I also included one triangle of a pale blue for a pop.
2. Next, cut the paper into 2 inch strips and then into triangles. I placed my first triangle on top of all the subsequent ones I cut out so that they were the same shape and size.
3. Run all your triangles through a Xyron 900 or coat them in another type of adhesive (spray adhesive would probably work well). I had a Xyron handy from my scrapbooking days.
4. Finally, stick them on the notebook in whatever pattern you think looks best. You'll probably have to cut off the edges of some on the top/corners so that they fit and you don't have large gaps.
Thanks for stopping by Elemental Carbon!Pin It